Sunday, October 24, 2010

CROC CROC CROC!!! RAWR!!!

Have you ever been to the CROCS concept store before? I mean the CONCEPT STORES, not the 'concept stores' at pasar malam. Apparently it is said to be the largest CROCS concept store around Malaysia, and it's located at Midvalley Megamall, awesome!

What attracts me into the shop? Well, first of all, from about meters away, I was already attracted to the shop (indirectly) due to the familiar scent of rubber and latex of the shop I knew. No offensive, the latex scent is indeed strong, and as i past through, my eye was caught on something. CROCS!
There were shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes as you can see from the picture above. The design is simple yet attractive, and most important of all, what attracts me the most is the arrangement of the color of shoes in the shop.

As you can see, unlike any other shoe outlets or stores,, CROCS hang their shoes and sandals in a wave shape on the wall. With the colors of the sandals, it makes the look like a rainbow of shoes in the shop, or you can say a rainbow of colorful CROCODILES
!
This is another things which caught my eye by the window. It's like a shoe rack or something. It's like the television stores which display all types of television to the customer so they can choose the ones they like. In the other hand, this is like showing all types of CROCS, probably the new models or designs or types of CROCS in store. Therefore, this rack allows me to know more about the types of sandals, aloowing me to know which type should i try first when i enter the store.

Here is a close look at the CROCS hanging on the wall, I put the picture side ways so that you can see the wave arrangement clearly. Look at the different kinds of color they have on the display. Rainbow CROCS!

Here we have the ladies corner. I don't pay attention much on this section as I'm not a lady. But the colors do attracts me though.
Here is the non-sandal section. Here is where you can find CROCS sport shoes to formal CROCS shoe here. In this section, as it is the middle part of the shop, in order for it to connect to both sides of the hangings of the shop, it is build in a tidal waved shaped. It gives me the filing of a rainbow wave follow up by a huge tidal wave. Why? Checkout the shape!

What are CROCS without their decorations? These is where they put there Jibbits (decoration for CROCS). Unlike the pasar malam which are sold in baskets, in here, they are placed in a very interesting display. It reminds me of the candy shop a lot. As it really does looks like a place where colorful candies are placed and let you choose, the only difference is, they are not edible.

Here is the thing which attracts me the most in this particular concept store, THESE PAIR OF BIG CROCS!! Customer are alow to wear on them and take pictures. CROCS sandals are well known for their size but THESE? THESE ARE THE TRUE CROCS! RAWR!

These store is interesting and attractive, both in design and customer attraction. These shop is definitely a shop which I would come back for a second time. Simple, colourful, attractive and BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment