Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feel the Epicentre of Apple!

Epicentre. Familiar with the name? Hmm...for the gamers out there, this word might ring a bell, am I right? Dun get confused. Epicentre is not just a name for the Defense of The Ancient (DoTA) hero, the Sand King scorpion. But it is, in fact, one of the world famous Apple Inc. concept store, located in IOI Mall, Puchong. Like any other gamer, the word 'Epicentre' caught my eyesight and drove me to look at it. And then, my spy job begins.

This is the main and only entrance into the store. Are Apple juicy? Look at the number of customers inside the store. That answers you. This stores design was based on Apple Inc. 's main color, white. the shop is placed under lights of sunset orange color and floor of wooden texture. How does it make you feel? Right. Home sweet home.

See how the light did their jobs? It makes the MacBook Air look so classy. Macs are well known for their classy and futuristic looking curved rectangular shape, look and superior graphic than ordinary lappy (laptops). The tables are placed with smooth and reflective surface to rebounce the light of the lighting. Together with white color, this is truly EPIC. Look pretty much like a really nice view of the luxurious Taj Mahal reflecting it's own reflection on the water. Neat!

For graphic designers like me, being in an Apple concept store is like being in a paradise. If we are soldiers, these I-Macs are like the 15 Calliber Machine Gun. The way they placed the I-Macs are like the normal cyber cafe, which is a row. I can't really get a shot of the wall right behind these I-Macs because i was undercover, too bad! Behind these Macs is a large portrait of two MacBook Air forming the shape of a butterfly. It was nice but i can't take a picture!
( P/S:Stomping my feet while i wrote this)

This is a shot from my phone, within my pocket. It shows a rack of Apple I-Phone accessories and I-Pod gadgets. What is so special about it? Well, the storage of these store is located right behind the rack. How cool is that. At first I did not notice about the existance of a storage behind it, who would right? Until a customer wanted to buy a new I-Mac and the employee opens it, my jaw drops.

It was a great experience going into Epicentre and the designs were simple and marvellous. Unlike any other Apple concept stores, this is the EPIC-CENTRE, an epic store!

No comments:

Post a Comment